Wednesday 3 September 2014

2015 TT TOUR AND ALBUM - ALL ABOUT GARY BARLOW'S COMEBACK on TWITTER

From his Twitter @GaryBarlow



Hey everyone ! I'm back from 7 productive weeks in the US and I'm back on twitter !

I've had a break from twitter after someone hacked my account and some very upsetting and disturbing text was written

Over the Summer I've remembered that I have so many supporters, friends and fans on here so why let 1 person ruin all the fun

I want to apologise to anyone who was offended by the tax stories earlier this year.

With a new team of accountants we are working to settle things with all parties involved ASAP

We have been working since the new year on a new Take That studio album

We are extremely excited about it ! It has been 4 long years since the last one

It's so nice to be back in the band !

While in the US my first musical 'Finding Neverland' opened for previews in Boston. I even met a few faithful fans at the opening night !

It's been an amazing experience and our show is heading for Broadway in early 2015.

I'm looking forward to singing at Elton Johns 'End of summer' party on Thursday

Congratulations to all my friends at @TheXFactor for a great start to the series


Always nice to see the doggies 



Night all x

Some replies :

“@becki_owl: thank u for writing Let Me Go, we played it at our baby girl's funeral 3 weeks ago, it was perfect *sending love and strength*

“@ClaireWoods137: @GaryBarlow We are all ecstatic that you are back. You've made some ladies very happy tonight *ta chuck*

“@adnil23: @mel_asson @GaryBarlow      can't shut him up now heehee x” *oiiii*

“@bethcoops_x: @GaryBarlow praying for the suit picture gaz”. *soon come*

“@FrostyTT: @GaryBarlow - It's wonderful. Dear Howard has kept us going.”  *bless him*

“@Candy_Thatter: @GaryBarlow Howard is our god!” *hes not that good*

“@Louisebutterfie: @GaryBarlow How's your family Gary have you all had a great holiday period ” *perfect thank u*

“@DanielleMcFly11: @GaryBarlow what's the new take that album sounding like??! Good obviously... ❤”. *different*

“@XGinoCThatterX: @GaryBarlow Did you miss your #GBarmy ?? xx” *of course*

@GaryBarlow please retweet and help us #FindAlice she is 14 and has been missing since Thursday. (retweeted)

“@Heidella: @GaryBarlow http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/FINDING-NEVERLAND-Breaks-Box-Office-Attendance-Records-at-ART-20140827 …   Congratulations Gary..NYC fan”. *its great I promise*

“@FortinVal: @GaryBarlow great news !  Hello from canada . ;)”. *hi there*

“@helenmurstt28: @GaryBarlow hi Gary I'm in Florida on holiday xxx”. *happy hols*

“@jessicalouiseTT: @GaryBarlow when tt release the new album please come to Australia!!!”  *we will*

“@UltimateXPhile: @GaryBarlow can you say hey to me and @Frannykins_18? We're teenage fans from Chicago! :)”. *hello hello*

“@teenywiseman: OMG @GaryBarlow I can't believe you're tweeting!! I've missed you so much ❤️”. *xxxxx*

“@NuwairiN: @GaryBarlow hello from Malaysia! Just got your album. Love it”. *thank you*

“@MarkOwensSmile: @GaryBarlow when will we know tour gossip?”  *soon shhh*

“@Elljp33: @GaryBarlow Say hello and I can tick 'Being mentioned by Gary Barlow' off my bucket list. Please.”  *hello*

“@isablala: @GaryBarlow you and the boys need to come to the US next year with the tour!!!!!” *vegas ? ;) *

“@Lynneylicious: 2.20am and I'm lying awake hoping to get a tweet from you. I'll never manage the school run tomorrow!” *go 2 sleep x*

“@nursielou: @GaryBarlow Have you got the dreaded jetlag? Xx” *yup*

“@Stephen__OBrien: @GaryBarlow Nearly 2.30 Gaz, fancy a pint mate ? :P” *gr8 idea*

“@Niamhyy: @GaryBarlow Good Morning from Tasmania! Can't wait to hear some news soon  xx” *love Tasmania xx*

“@thisisheart: Great to play "A Million Love Songs" just now - and great to have @GaryBarlow back on Twitter  @SimonBeale *thanks mate*

“@rydxxn: @GaryBarlow my mum is a big fan of yours! can i get a hello for her??? please???1” *hey mom*

“@hasan2k13: @GaryBarlow waiting for the day gary Barlow replies to me on twitter”. *hi*

“@StuartStokes17: @GaryBarlow good to have you back. When are you doing a gig in NYC?” *next year*

“@topgirluk101: @GaryBarlow how about a goodnight tweet? Xx” *nite nite*

“@Mandy_Emmerson: hey skinny lady ! Enormous congrats from me xx

“@Blue_Daz:  hey Gary. My fiancĂ©e has loved you all her life. Could you say hi to her ?she's a huuuuuge fan!” *hi emma*

“@Ruben_Menendez_: @GaryBarlow nice to have you back again in twitter. Greetings from Ecuador Captain Gaz.”  *cheers*

“@hasan2k13: @GaryBarlow what do you make of Liverpool's summer signings?” *very exciting*

“@cherology: @GaryBarlow hello from Toronto, Canada! xo” *hellllooo*

“@Mandy_Emmerson: @GaryBarlow can we update my picture,  i've lost 8.5 stone x pic.twitter.com/zYyGwTjdIh” ( retweeted )

“@hayleydeighan: I need to sleep but wanting @GaryBarlow to wish me goodnight x” *night*

“@XGinoCThatterX: @GaryBarlow Did I do good Gary ?? #GCSEResuls xxx pic.twitter.com/hgdd52CyQF” *amazing well done*

No comments:

Post a Comment