Wednesday 24 September 2014

EXCLUSIVE - JASON ORANGE last night dramatically QUIT TAKE THAT

SHOWBIZ BOMBSHELL Jason Orange QUITS Take That. Band down to trio, Robbie NOT re-joining


Jason Orange quits: "I confirmed to Mark, Gary and Howard that I do not wish to commit to recording and promoting a new album. I have spent some of the best years of my life with TT & I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey. At the end of The Progress Tour I began to question whether it might be the right time for me to not continue on. There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this. "

Mark, Gary & Howard: " This is a sad day for us.  Jason leaving is a huge loss both professionally and even more so personally. We first became aware of Jason’s reservations couple of years ago but had hoped that he may begin to feel differently. This has not been the case & we now have to accept & fully respect his decision which we know hasn’t been an easy one "


Special on Take That in The Sun tomorrow as I reveal the band WILL go on as a trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment