Saturday 23 August 2014

GARY BARLOW'S DIARY - JANUARY '99

Apart from adding a few finishing touches to the album, the main event was taking delivery of my new Porsche 911 and my interview and performance on The Parkinson Show. It was great rehearsing the band for the show but it was really nerve racking doing an interview with someone as famous as Parky and after such a long time away from the bright lights... It was good to hear (& see) a few of you fans in the audience and at the gate to Television Centre, this made me feel a whole heap better. The Porsche by the way is top and was a late Christmas/birthday pressie to myself!!!!!! By the way thanks for all the birthday gifts you sent via The Fanclub... you spoil me!



You can read all the entries of the Diary here



2 comments:

  1. Love all these little jots from him. He comes across as such a 'normal' person, despite the fact that he's brilliantly talented. He's the type of bloke ye could sit and have a pint with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feel a little bit sad reading this old stuff, we know the story and what happened to him back then.. now everything is going well !

      Delete